The museum of the Dubuc dwelling

     The museum of the Dubuc dwelling retraces the history of the Dubuc family, since the arrival of Pierre Dubuc in Martinique in 1657 until the abandonment of the castle following the violent cyclone of 1766. The sugar-producing activity would only have been a façade to cover the bootlegging and the traffic of slaves.

Grand Rivière  Macouba

  Le Prêcheur               Marigot

                           Ste Marie    Tartane

 St Pierre   FondsStDenis               Caravelle

   Le Carbet         Gros Morne

Balata                     St Joseph                                            Le Robert


                         Le Lamentin  Le François

          Fort de France

                        Les Trois Ilets

                                                Le Vauclin


                         Ste Luce  Le Marin

                        Le Diamant

                                          Ste Anne