The bay of Saint-Pierre in Martinique

     The bay of Saint-Pierre stretches out on 3 kilometers between Anse Turin and the district of Fonds-Coré. There landed in 1635 the first settlers, with at their head the famous Pierre Belain d'Esnambuc. Saint-Pierre was going to become quickly the commercial and intellectual capital of Martinique.

Grand Rivière  Macouba

  Le Prêcheur               Marigot

                           Ste Marie    Tartane

 St Pierre   FondsStDenis               Caravelle

   Le Carbet         Gros Morne

Balata                     St Joseph                                            Le Robert


                         Le Lamentin  Le François

          Fort de France

                        Les Trois Ilets

                                                Le Vauclin


                         Ste Luce  Le Marin

                        Le Diamant

                                          Ste Anne